Now you don’t have to wait in long queues or excuse yourself from work to deposit school or college fees through a Cheque, Demand Draft, Challan or Cash. This can be done on your Mobile Phone or Laptop using the Paytm App/ Web in the comfort of your own home or office in a matter of a few minutes!
You can pay large fee amounts safely using Paytm BHIM UPI (UPI), NetBanking (NB), Debit Card (DC), Credit Card (CC) or Paytm Wallet.
Paytm has forged partnerships with several schools, colleges, universities and other premium academic institutions across India such as IIT Delhi, IIT Roorkee, IIT Madras,
iec university admission, Amity University, Thapar University, Delhi Public School, CMR National Public School, The Heritage School, Apeejay Group, Resonance, Allen Institute, Aakash, Made Easy, Career Launcher to name a few.
Few steps to pay your fees within 5 minutes
1) Go to Paytm.com. Select ‘Fees’ icon on the top header
2) Select your institute location and then institute name
3) Select the respective area (if required) or enter your enrollment number & other required details
4) Now, click on ‘Proceed’ to review the details like name, class, fee amount etc.
5) Click on ‘Proceed to pay’. Select your preferred payment option, i.e., DC, CC, NB, UPI or Paytm Wallet and pay any amount in one go
6) Do note that you do not need to first load the Paytm Wallet to pay fees. Directly select the payment option, i.e., DC, CC, NB, UPI or Paytm Wallet
7) You will receive a real-time payment confirmation from Paytm on your registered mobile number and email id (if email has been provided by you in the Paytm profile)
For large transaction amounts (Above ₹20,000), Paytm BHIM UPI or Net Banking is the most preferred mode of payment. This is because debit or iec university delhi credit card may have daily transaction limits as imposed by your respective banks.
For More Detail :- http://www.delhicareervision.in/