The availability of Application Form :-
The application form shall be available at the University campus.
The cost of each application form shall be Rs. 500/-The cost of each application form shall be Rs. 500/-
Programs and Eligibility :-
Candidates can find the programs and eligibility details in Academic Section of the official site of the University, or can call on the arunachal university noida
Completing the Application Form :-
Fill the application form only after ascertaining the eligibility conditions for the courses.
Duly filled application form shall be allowed for submission, along with the following:
- Passport Size photograph;
- Attach necessary testimonials as specified in the under the course candidate has applied for;
- A valid personal E-mail ID and Mobile No. (As further communication shall be made on the contact no. mentioned by the candidate);
- Valid photo ID and address proof (PAN shall not be accepted as address proof);
- Fee as may be specified. (Candidates can find the Bank account details of the university in the Admission section or click here)
- The examination shall not be accepted in the absence of necessary documents;
- Mere submission shall not entitle the candidate to claim for the admission to the program, the form can be rejected in case of any discrepancy in the documents or due for any valid reason;
- The candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the application form and the documents attached by them, for any future reference.
Submission of Form
- Duly filled exam form together with the documents should be submitted in the examination window of the campus.
Note:- As per UGC notification, 2 Seats are reserved for the students from Jammu & Kasmir under supernumerary quota.
For More Detail :- http://www.delhicareervision.in/